Call for Papers
The 2021 ZAA Conference in Sydney, Australia will provide a virtual and in-person platform for speakers to share their experiences and knowledge in the area of Science, Learning & Transformation.
This conference aims to explore how science and learning can be used for transformational change into the future, ZAA welcomes presentation topics such as:
- social science for change behaviour
- science of animal health, care and welfare
- in-situ and ex-situ conservation science
- science of sustainability
- employee learning and development
- learnings from projects and partnerships
- learning from outside the zoo/aquarium sector
- and more!
The Zoo and Aquarium Association Australasia is pleased to invite the submission of abstracts for presentations to the plenary sections of the 2021 Conference.
Papers will be reviewed on their consistency with the Conference theme: Science, Learning & Transformation