Call for Papers
The 2020 ZAA Conference & Workshops in Brisbane will provide a platform for speakers to share their experiences and knowledge in the area of “Science, Learning & Transformation”.
This conference aims to explore how science and learning can be used for transformational change into the future, ZAA welcomes presentation topics such as:
- social science for change behaviour
- science of animal health, care and welfare
- in-situ and ex-situ conservation science
- science of sustainability
- employee learning and development
- learnings from projects and partnerships
- learning from outside the zoo/aquarium sector
- and more!
We are going to shake up the conference format in 2020 and introduce a hybrid of plenary sessions and concurrent workshops to encourage a greater level of engagement and interaction.
We look forward to your contribution and joining us!
The Zoo and Aquarium Association Australasia is pleased to invite the submission of abstracts for presentations to the plenary sections of the 2020 Conference & Workshops.
Papers will be reviewed on their consistency with the Conference theme: Science, Learning & Transformation