Oakvale are committed to providing inspiration and education through interaction that inspires generations. Oakvale is also committed to the development of conservation initiatives through research programs and supporting the development of threatened and endangered species breeding programs.
The successful applicant must possess a bright and bubbly personality coupled with the passion, professionalism and knowledge to journey with Oakvale during a significant period of growth in all our new exciting ventures across the entire park.
- Minimum of Certificate III in Captive Animals or other relevant and Zoo Keeping qualification.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in positive animal training techniques, conditioning & enrichment for a wide variety of species.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- An ability to prioritise workloads.
- WHS awareness and the ability to identify safety concerns in the workplace.
- Possess a good understanding of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills with an enthusiasm for conservation outcomes.
- Sound time management skills.
- A flexible, positive and professional attitude.
- Working with Children & National Police Check.
- Must hold a manual driver’s license.
Please forward your cover letter and resume highlighting the necessary skills and knowledge outlined in the selection criteria to email@example.com
Applications close: Monday 14th October 2019