- Are you ready to take the next step in your wildlife career?
- Are you motivated, service driven and have strong leadership skills?
Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome is seeking a team leader to ensure the smooth day to day operations of our wildlife operations. The successful applicant will demonstrate strong interpersonal leadership skills and lead by example in managing a small team in delivering our guests a truly Australian encounter with our native animals.
We are seeking an experienced and committed hands-on team leader who will strive to maintain and improve the high level of professionalism and excellence of our customers’ experience from our dedicated team. Your excellent customer service skills and passion for our native fauna will ensure customers experience an unforgettable visit.
- Relevant experience as a Captive Animal Professional in native Australian wildlife
- 3 to 5 years in the Captive Animal industry is required.
- Certificate III in Captive Animals or a TAE would be highly desirable.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
Apply now by sending your resume complete with a covering letter to:
Post: PO Box 1230, Cairns, QLD, 4870
To find out more about our unique environment visit our website www.cairnszoom.com.au