Full time Traineeship - Certificate III in Captive Animals
An exciting opportunity has become available for a full time Traineeship as a Wildlife
Keeper to join our team at Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas.
Applicants will need to possess great interpersonal skills, a love of wildlife and the
environment, the flexibility to adjust plans on the go and thrive in a fast-paced
working environment working with a dedicated and committed team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Be passionate about Australian wildlife.
• Have excellent observational skills.
• Ability to learn wildlife interpretation skills.
• Ability to be a dedicated and committed team player,
• Committed to achieving an accredited qualification.
• Ability to engage with customers.
• Practical and common-sense approach to all tasks
• Able to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be hardworking and physical fit.
• A manual driver’s licence is essential.
• Ability to work over a 7-day roster.
The successful applicant must be eligible for government funding including Back to
Work funding. Training will be provided in the workplace and applicants must be
able to demonstrate the ability to complete a Certificate III in Captive Animals to the
This position is 38 hours per week and reliable transport is a must.
If you have always wished to work with Australian wildlife, then this is the
opportunity you have been waiting for - Apply NOW
Send your resume with a cover letter stating why you would be perfect for this role
to CaPTA Human Resources via email: firstname.lastname@example.org