Dolphin Marine Conservation Park is a leading tourist attraction and marine animal welfare facility located in Coffs Harbour on the beautiful Mid North coast of NSW. We provide our visitors an engaging and educational experience where they can get “up close and personal” with the beautiful animals we care for and learn about the world’s marine mammals and the conservation of their environment.
We are seeking an exceptional person to join our dynamic and dedicated team. The successful applicant will be a qualified Aquarist with at least three years’ experience to ensure that our animals are inhabiting an optimum environment. As you will also be required to liaise with the public daily, you must also possess exceptional customer service skills and a passion for marine conservation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an aquarium and saltwater pool complex.
- Ability to integrate with and work as part of a team
- A passion for developing and maintaining life environments that ensure the highest possible ongoing welfare of our animals
- Strength and agility – regular heavy lifting required
- Hold a current class C NSW Drivers Licence
- Ability to work weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- SCUBA qualifications (desirable but not essential)
Starting salary negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Job Description available on request to suitable applicants
Manager Water Quality and Infrastructure
Dolphin Marine Conservation Park
65 Orlando Street
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Applications Close 24 May 2022