About the assignment
Port Moresby Nature Park was launched 11 June, 2012 to take over the management of the site formerly known as the National Botanical Gardens, which was established in 1971 but over the years had become extremely run‐down and virtually non‐operational. Since opening, the Nature Park has been hard at work developing itself into PNG’s leading recreational attraction. This has included the development of the entire organisation through strong training and mentoring programs, implementation of the 2020 Master Plan, Business Plans and Strategic Plans.
Port Moresby Nature Park has identified that there is the need to focus more strongly on the capacity development of their staff, in the many varied roles required to run a combined botanical, zoological and cultural park that will to assist in driving continuous growth and improvement and change management within the organisation.
- You will be responsible for identifying gaps in technical trade knowledge, and assisting in the development of training programs for current and future Electricians
- You will require trade qualifications and demonstrated capabilities as a qualified Electrician. A background in training others will be beneficial
- In this role you'll take key steps in shaping the future of maintenance for the park, ensuring that it is able to grow in future.
Living allowance: $1,645
The monthly living allowance enables you to live a modest local lifestyle. Based on the cost of living in a particular country, it covers food, your daily commute, communication and other local costs. It is not set to enable you to meet financial commitments at home, such as a mortgage or a personal loan.
- Federal Police Check must be completed during application
- First Aid Certificate is required
- Video response interview must be completed as part of this application
Applications close 11th December 2019
Click here for more information and to APPLY