About the assignment
Port Moresby Nature Park was launched 11 June, 2012 to take over the management of the site formerly known as the National Botanical Gardens, which was established in 1971 but over the years had become extremely run-down and virtually non-operational. The nature park is currently in the midst of a growth phase both geographically and organisationally. Since the establishment of the Nature Park many procedures have been developed and documented to aid in the effective management of the Park, however over time as each department has expanded to keep up with the organisations growth, some of those procedures have become outdated. Additionally, new ways of working have been implemented without being documented. This position will focus primarily on working with the HR Department Manager as well as other Department Managers to identify gaps in the existing documented policies and procedures for their respective operations. Following this gap analysis, this position will work on closing those gaps by partnering with the relevant managers and staff to develop the necessary procedure content resulting in a suite of approved Department Policies and Procedures.
- You will be responsible for undertaking a Policies and Procedures Gap Analysis Report and working with local department leaders to review and update relevant policies.
- You will need tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and a Cert IV in Training and Assessment as well as extensive experience in training and policy development within complex organisations.
- This role will allow you to work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation, centered in a growing organisation.
Living allowance: $1,645
The monthly living allowance enables you to live a modest local lifestyle. Based on the cost of living in a particular country, it covers food, your daily commute, communication and other local costs. It is not set to enable you to meet financial commitments at home, such as a mortgage or a personal loan.
- Federal Police Check must be completed during application
- First Aid Certificate is required
- Video response interview must be completed as part of this application
Applications close 11th December 2019
Click here for more information and to APPLY