Full Time Position (40hrs/week). Working across a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays.
Shoalhaven Zoo is a family owned business operating on the South Coast of NSW displaying a mix of exotic and native animals.
About the Role
The position available at the Shoalhaven Zoo is a senior keeping position working with the zoo’s entire animal collection.
Duties will include daily husbandry of animals in all sections of the zoo, presentations and conducting private experiences, and general maintenance of exhibits.
- Cert III in captive animal management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 yrs paid keeping experience
- Ability to work a rotating roster
- Working with Children Check
- Manual Drivers license
- Firearms License
- Tranquiliser Permit
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience with big cats and /or venomous snakes /or giraffes
- Mature minded person
If you are confident in yourself and your abilities as a keeper, please send your cover letter outlining your suitability and your CV to:
Nicholas Schilko – [email protected]
Applications close 5.00 pm on Thursday, 27th May 2022