Casual Maintenance Person
The Wildlife Habitat is looking for a casual allrounder that has the skills
and knowledge over a variety of trades, who would love the idea of job
variety, in a truly unique and dynamic environment.
To be considered for this role a successful applicant will need:
• Must have excellent organisational and communication skills,
• The ability to multi-task and to focus on the provision of excellent
customer service during the undertaking of their maintenance
• The ability to work within a team and to adapt to working around
wildlife is fundamental to this position.
• Ability to work within a team, and as an individual - unsupervised
showing initiative, independence and multi-tasking.
• Some onsite training will be provided however prior background
knowledge of Trade/Maintenance/Horticulture skills would be
• A manual driver’s licence is essential.
• Flexible working hours with 6am starts over a seven-day roster.
To apply for this exciting and varied position please send your resume
and a covering letter to: Human Resources email: email@example.com
Join the CaPTA Group and become part of the large family we have
across our multiple businesses!